Friday, April 16, 2004

Fitting the Dry Sump - Intro

I've given fitting the dry sump kit a series of posts as Pace have asked if they can point other ZX12R dry sump buyers to these pages. I've also been asked by several people on the Bike Cars mailing list for details of it's installation. Therefore these pages will be quite graphically intense and so may take a while to load I'm afraid. Sorry about that.

Firstly I should say that this is an A1 type engine, which may vary slightly from the later A2 and BIH variants of the ZX12R. Also these pages are an account of how I fitted my sump to my engine, these things are my responsibility and if I've screwed it up I'll pay for my stuff. But I am not responsible for your stuff. These pages are for information only and no warranty either express or implied is offered as to the accuracy of this information, I am not liable for any damage howsoever caused arising from your use of this information. How you fit your sump to your engine is your responsibility ... not mine. I am not offering advice, or specifying a correct implementation procedure, this is just simply an account of how I installed the system on my car. Pace issue installation instructions with the sump and at all times you should follow the manufacturers guidance.

Ok that's the legal bit done with, click a link below to see how I installed the dry sump kit.

No comments: